20110505

“跟我学汉语”

~沼泽在哪里?
~在对面。
~他在干嘛?
~他在一边拉屎,一边抽烟。

Studying Chinese has been quite a pill to swallow.  I had three semesters in uni with a Taiwanese teacher that was attempting to teach Beijing accent Mandarin and traditional characters.  I wanted to learn Southern accent Mandarin and simplified characters.  Ain't life difficult?

Next was a senior English major here at the uni I work for.  He was teaching me Southern accent and Simplified characters.   A thing of beauty.

Then he graduated.

Then there was a gaggle of giggling girlies trying to teach Chinese...  They spent two weeks teaching me fruit, which is oh so terribly useful.  I didn't find the content suitable for my interests.  An obnoxious Americunt that was also in the "intermediate" group was especially annoying.  So, I gave up.

Then there was no teacher.

Now, the English major that left me to fend for myself has started delivering lessons to me over the internet.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment